AANT-United Fuel Card Terms & Conditions
1. The fuel discount that you will be entitled to receive (Subject to these Terms) are:
1.1 from August 1st 2015 onward will be no greater than 6 cents per litre or the equivalent of 6 cents per litre off the advertised price of fuel at the “Participating United Store”.
2. To receive the fuel saving off the advertised price of fuel:
2.1 you must be a financial member of “AANT”
2.2 you must produce at the time of purchase of fuel at the “Participating United Store” a valid, unexpired and undamaged “AANT/United Fuel discount card” issued by “AANT”.
3. The “AANT/United Fuel discount card” can only be used as follows:
3.1 the fuel discount will only apply at “Participating United Store” located within the Northern Territory
3.2 once a day to obtain the discount. The discount cannot be applied against any other purchase from a “Participating United Store” except for the purchase of fuel from the pump or bowser (including E10, unleaded petrol, premium unleaded, diesel and E85 fuel)
3.3 for a purchase to a maximum is 150 litres of fuel in any one transaction.
4. The fuel discount is not valid in conjunction with Fleet Card, United Card, Motorcharge, Motorpass or Gift Card purchases or in conjunction with any other fuel offers or discounts unless specified otherwise.
5. The “AANT/United Fuel discount card” will cease being active if the “AANT” membership has not been renewed within 90 days of the expiry date of the current membership.
6. The “AANT/United Fuel discount card” may be reactivated if membership is renewed within 90 days of the expiry date of the current membership.
7. AANT and United Petroleum may change, suspend or terminate the conditions of the discount offer or these terms from time to time at their discretion.
8. For further details refer to the website link www.unitedpetroleum.com.au/AANT/terms
In these Terms:
“AANT/United Fuel discount card” means a card issued by United Petroleum to AANT paid up members
“United” means United Petroleum Pty Ltd, 200 Hoddle Street Abbotsford VIC. 3067
“AANT” means Automobile Association of Northern Territory Inc., 2/14 Knuckey St, Darwin NT 0800
“Participating United Store” means United Petroleum stores in the Northern Territory including those stated on reverse.