Members save 15%
As the exclusive car rental partner of AANT, Thrifty offers all AANT members exclusive benefits everyday. Thrifty has more than 210 locations nationally in every state, major town and airport and they offer a vehicle for every occasion and every wallet. Thrifty’s modern fleet has over 11,000 vehicles and includes an extensive range of cars, trucks, vans, utes and buses.
AANT members will receive 15% off the best rate of the day, available at Thrifty locations in Australia and New Zealand only. Offer valid for commenced and completed rentals from 01 November 2015 until 31 March 2018.
In addition, you can get a massive 30% discount per day on GPS Hire with Thrifty, plus enjoy exclusive member deals on other optional extras.
Terms & Conditions
- Must present a valid AANT membership card upon reservation & time of collection.
- 15% discount on best rate of the day, available at Thrifty locations in Australia and New Zealand only.
- Offer valid for commenced and completed rentals from 01 November 2015 until 31 March 2018.
Limited Time Specials
- Damage Waiver Premium Protection available at a discounted price of $22/day or Ultimate Protection at $28/day, both options discounted by $5/day, available in Australia only.
- Ultimate Protection is capped at 10 days per 30 day rental.
- New Zealand Protection Options include Total Protection Package & Accident Excess Reduction, both options discounted by $5/day. For more information on damage waiver products in Australia & New Zealand please speak to a consultant.
- GPS unit hire available at a discounted daily price of $7.70 (Inc. GST) at selected locations in Australia only, usual daily rate is $11 and a capped rental price of $77.00 (Inc. GST) for a maximum of 30 days rental.
- Offers are subject to availability & cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion, special offer or coupon.
- All car rentals must meet the standard age, driver licence and credit requirements of Thrifty.
- All rentals are subject to the terms and conditions of the Rental Agreement.