Annual Multi-trip Travel Insurance
AANT Multi-trip Travel Insurance is ideal for Territorians, many of whom plan multiple trips within Australia and/or overseas each year. If you are travelling more than once in a 12-month period, our convenient Annual Multi-trip Travel Insurance policy will give you peace of mind.
- Cancellation cover effective from date the policy is purchased
- Rental vehicle insurance excess up to $4,000
- Read the Schedule of Benefits
- Read the Product Disclosure Statement
We love to travel
The number of short-term departures in Australia hit an all-time high in March 2015, with 9.2 million Australian residents making overseas trips and the figures are steadily increasing. New Zealand is still the most popular destination bringing in 1.2 million Australian travellers from 2013-2014. Indonesia follows closely behind with 1 million visitors suggesting it might soon overtake New Zealand as Australia’s favourite holiday destination. Departures to India recorded the strongest growth with an increase of 321.3%.
Here are Australia’s favourite overseas destinations.
1. New Zealand
3. United States
5. United Kingdom, Channel Islands and Isle of Man
Before you travel
- Take your Certificate of Insurance and our emergency and medical assistance information with you on your trip.
- Place your travel insurance policy, Certificate of Insurance, passport details and credit card numbers in a safe place.
- Keep an additional copy of your travel documents and itinerary in a separate place to the originals and leave a copy with someone back home.
- Pack a change of clothes and toiletries in your hand luggage, in case your bags are delayed or lost.
- Subscribe to www.smartraveller.gov.au to receive up to date travel advice.
While you are travelling
- Always carry your travel documents and passport with you.
- Always have the QBE Assist emergency contact details with you.
- Never leave luggage unattended. Always ensure your valuables are in a safe and secure place.
- In the event that something should go wrong and you want to make a claim, please ensure you obtain a copy of any medical, police or airline reports, the contact details of any treating doctor or hospital you attend, and keep any receipts for payments or purchases in support of your claim.
Qantas Points offer
Qantas Points offer is 1 Qantas Point per AU$2 spent on eligible QBE travel insurance policies which are: Comprehensive International, Annual Multi Trip and Australian travel plans. You must be a member of the Qantas Frequent Flyer program to earn and redeem Qantas Points. A joining fee may apply. Membership and the earning and redemption of Qantas Points are subject to the Qantas Frequent Flyer Terms and Conditions which can be found at qantas.com/terms.